Sunday, February 7, 2010

Module 4:Typography Lab

This was a totally new experience for me. I have never delt with this Adobe software. It turned out being kind of fun after I felt my way around alittle bit and finding all the tools that I needed to use, and also how they worked. The videos provided by Mrs.Holtzclaw made it somewhat easier after watching them and seeing the various tools that were used in the examples. All in all it was a useful lab and look forward to learning more about the Adobe software.

2 comments:

  1. Good placement here. Once you get better with the software you might consider adding a legend for those symbols that you added! The idea was to understand what goes into placement rather then letting Arc do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Brandon! Once you learn more about the program you will be able to spice this map up in no time.

    ReplyDelete